Sunshine School Library Information
The Sunshine School Library is operated by the 4 year old children with Mrs. Carleen’s supervision. The following practices allow the library to run smoothly:
- Thursday is Library day. Books are due back in the library every Thursday.
- Books should be transported to and from school in the book bag. When not being read at home, it’s a good idea to keep the book in the bag for ease of location and care.
- There is a book return box in the coat room. Books can be left there any day they are returned.
- The library card should be returned with the book.
- Only one book is allowed home at a time. The book from the previous week must be returned before another is taken out.
- Always remember the three “C’s” when handling books – clean hands, careful hands and caring hands.
Please see Mrs. Carleen with any questions. Thank you!